Domino Banded Two Piece Halter C/D Cup Bikini Swimsuit by C Collection®

Domino Banded Two Piece Halter C/D Cup Bikini Swimsuit by C Collection®

Features: Soft cup bra with removable padding Scarf ties at neck and back Black and ivory domino detailing under bust and on belted bottom Belted hipster bottom 80% Nylon/20% SpandexFit: Will comfortably accomodate a C/D cup Contemporary coverageColors: Available in Black with ivory.  


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Liberace - Anal Sex Toy



I have to admit that before the Liberace came into my hands, I firmly placed myself in the ‘virginal but curious’ category of anal play. I’d experimented, licked, fingered, tingled and played, but not really explored the depths of my back hole very far. So this nubby little silicone toy was a whole new territory for me.

Since the Liberace is a good deal larger than anything I’ve experimented with before, I was glad that each of the little beady bits wasn’t much bigger than the last.

This afforded me a lot of wiggle room as I attempted to work my way up the length. I ran into a little problem with this toy’s beady nature however, as each bead-like portion has a beginning, a middle, and an end – then there’s another beginning after that.

I found it easy to get a little stuck in between each rise. Luckily I quickly figured out that these little pauses offered some other fun opportunities, twisting and swirling the toy from this position treated me to all kinds of new sensations and helped me relax and loosen up for the next level.

I think I’ll be hanging onto this little anal dandy for a bit longer, but I probably won’t use it again until I’ve got a new partner to play with.

Anal play is just so much more enjoyable when your sharing the experience with an equally naive, but open, partner. Now if only I could find a hot guy with a cute tush and a very explorative nature to give this toy another round of fun loving.

No comments: